Tuesday 14 May 2013

My weekend with Renee

On the 11th of May I had my first game of netball with my new team we played really well and we won against Mount intermediate 14-1. I was really happy that I got player of the day, I got I whole bag of lollies they were so yum, I had lots of fun. The next day one of my friends Renee came over and we had loads of fun we did the m and m's challenge and you have to try to fit as most in your mouth as possible, I got 35 in my mouth. Renee and I then went to subzero downtown mount and she left at 7:00 I had an awesome weekend and


here's a photo of us at subzero:























Here's a photo of my thing i got from subzero:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shophia
    Your Blog looks really interesting!
    I like your visit to that jelly bean art museum! Looks really cool and yummy!
    And good work on starting your Homework Challenges! Awesome work winning in your sport! have a great rest of your day!

    From Hamish Gleeson

    ReplyDelete