Monday 14 April 2014

Complaints

30 18th avenue 
Tauranga
Tuesday 15th April, 2014
Dear, Jobaz hair company. 

I received Jobaz Permanent Straight for my birthday from my mum. We spent the whole 2 hours putting all the creams and jells in and leaving them in. We followed the Instructions step by step, and I followed the rules by not getting my hair wet for the whole three days, Not tying it up ect.

After we had spent that whole time doing it. The hair product was supposed to make your hair permanently straight for up to 3 months. The next day I had a shower and got my hair wet then my hair just went back to normal. My hair was not straight at all, It went back to the same as it was at the start

Mum and I were very angry and was definitely not worth the $40. We are expecting a refund and your stores to actually make the hair cream and jel work.

Thanks, Sophia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment