Wednesday 16 April 2014

Science fair recount

Aim
My aim was to find out what exercise make your heart best the most.

Hypothesis
My hypothesis was that the treadmill would make your heart beat the most.

Equipment & method
I used my dads gym to test all the gym equipment, such as treadmills, Medicine balls, weights ect, and heart rate monitor plus other essential equipment. The method was to test all my brothers and sisters and get the average all of them on each exercise on my list.

Results
Rowing machine made you hear beat the most.

Conclusion
My hypothesis was incorrect as treadmill was one of the least that made you heart beat the most. Rowing machine came out to be the exercise that made you heart beat the most.

What did you do good last year?
I think my base topic was really good last year because it was really easy to do. It also only took a day to do all the testing which was very handy.

What did you find difficult last year?
I found fitting everything on the board last year and spacing everything out perfect. I took ages!

2 topics I found interesting
What type of bubble gums flavour stays for the longest
Are boys better at taste testing or girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment