Monday 9 June 2014

How to video recount



RATING
0 - 3
0 = not done 3 = extremely well done

- Do I have a title slide? 3
- Do I have subtitles for the steps? 3
- How well does the voiceover timing match the photos? 3
- How well do the photos match the script? 3
- Are the photos well focused? 2.5
- Is the audio clear? 2.5

Reflection
A strength was…
I think one of our strengths was our edits, I think most of them were quiet good, they took a very long time to get perfect! Some of our photos didn't match the script so Miss C said we had to change them. Our groups thought ahead because we didn't have enough time to take another shot therefore we decided we would edit them. They looked amazing, we edited us dancing into a disco theme, and heaps more! It looked awesome.

A problem we overcame was…
One of the problem my groups problems would probably be matching the audio with the shot but we ended up fixing it so it all matched up.

Our best shot was…because…
I think one of our best shots is one of the edited one, this is my favourite photo because we took it on the first shot and it was perfect and also really easy to edit.









A piece of advice I would give to next year’s class making How to Videos is…
My advice would be to get your script done as quickly as possible so you have more time on getting your shot and audio done!

No comments:

Post a Comment