Wednesday 18 June 2014

Making sentences with subordinating conjunctions

5 subordinating conjunctions at the start of the sentence:

Since I started playing soccer, I have become a lot fitter.
After mum came home, I ate an ice-block.
Whether or not your coming to the movies, I will still buy you some popcorn.
Although you have been naughty, you can still go to your friends house.
Now that you have got enough money, you can buy some new shoes.

5 subordinating conjunctions in the middle of the sentence 

I can't go to football practice, unless I take the dog for a walk.
I'm going to buy a new dress, as soon as I have enough money.
I love candy floss, even if my mum doesn't buy some for me.
I am going to the disco tonight, but I don't know what to wear.
I can make dinner, while playing on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment