Wednesday 3 September 2014

Undercover

I have been here for 18 years, I was removed from my previous country because they could not control me. I am a mass murderer. Along with my two companions. One name treśonto, met him in spain, Tall, long beard, scar by his right eye, no left hand, very smart. The other named Lecanio, also met in spain. Short, strong, muscly, stupid. I have stolen 27 passports and the one I am traveling on I have lost! 1 out of 28, unbelievable. This means I stole someone's, they looked like me but no beard. I looked everywhere for my passport, I probably dropped it. Great, now the security will know I'm here and search for me.


I turn around, there is an oldish man behind me. Now I come to think of it, he's like a splitting image of me in 20 years. About 10 minutes later when hiding in a spot so security won't find me and changing places every 5 minutes I look behind me. And there he is, again. What is wrong with him? Why is he following me? 

I approach him and he throws a punch put i duck and he misses. "TRESONTO, LECONIO, RUN" They follow me quickly although Lecanio struggles to keep up. The "old mans" hair has fallen off, and he's running, but where is his walking stick. He is catching up!!!!! "ahhhhh" I scream" the old/young man swipes a tackle at me and I hit hard to the ground. "you are under arrest for the murder of 49 people, you have the right to remain silent" he screams at my face. Turns out it was the security undercover. Lecanio & Tresonto got away, but here I am in prison writing this story in blood, I was sentenced for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment