Sunday 7 July 2013

Netball tournament

In the weekend I had another netball tournament, My team cam 2nd in division 2. Our first game was at 9:30 against otumoetai premier 2. we had already played them twice in the past and bet them, But we weren't playing very well and we lost by two points the score was 16-14 to them. Our second game was against Mount intermediate social team and my team won 19-4. Our third game was against. Mount intermediate B team it was a close games but my team won 16-11. Our forth games was again Tauranga intermediate thunderbirds (socia) My team won 21-5. Our last games was a friendly game against Tauranga intermediate D team, My team won 11-5


Here are some photo's of my team playing Tauranga D team:
















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment