Thursday 6 February 2014

Personality test

What type/s of animal were you?
I was 54% Lion, and 38% Otter


Do you agree with this result? Say why/why not
I do agree with this result because I'm very adventurous, and I 'Keep at it', and very confident. I think Lions are similar because their confident and lead the way. 

What are 3 strengths of your animal type? What is 1 weakness of your animal type?  
Strengths: - Tough 
                 - Lead the way 
                 - Keep at it 

Weakness: - Lacks motivation 

Predict which animal you think the other members of your family are, and do the same for 1 good friend.
Mum- otter
Dad- Lion
Alex- Lion
Jess- Lion
Hoani- Golden retriever

1 good friend (Megan) : Otter 

Do you think this is a useful survey for people to take? Say why/why not
I think it is useful because you find out what animal you're similar to and i think that's cool, because most of them are accurate, when you tick the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment