Wednesday 21 May 2014

Short story, 200 words

My stupid annoying boss, he just doesn't understand. I haven't had a day off for what it seems like a billion years. Come one all I want is one day off to relax, with a tropical mango drink & my bikini by a pool for a couple of lousy hours. I rang my boss because I was um 'sick'. He didn't believe me. I don't have a back up plan, just great! 'What's wrong' he says. Hmmm I say "I've got a fever and my face is going all yellow" omg.  why did I say that! Why is this happening, he replies back 'well, I hope you get better i'm going on a convention so I will be back in 2 days. SWEET, 2 DAYS OFF WOHOO!

 I'm happy happy happy! la la la. So I had decided to book in a hotel, you know get out of the house. It was paradise, & way out of town. I decided to hop in my bikini's and go down to the pool side, and order a mango drink, have a little time to my self. But no. I am never by my self! there he was, my boss. Kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment