Monday 2 June 2014

Interview with Bailey

BAILEYS JOURNEY 

T.I.S times, went to go see Bailey Dobier in her home town, Canterbury for an interview. Here is our interview with her.

T.I.S: Hi Bailey, How are you today? 

Bailey: Im, great thanks, and you? 

T.I.S: Good Good, So our first question for you is how many countries do you study over the 4 years?

Bailey: Over the whole 4 year period we have travelled to 12 different countries.

T.I.S: Wow! Thats amazing, So how many students graduated from TGS?

Bailey: I think about 15.

T.I.S: Awesome! So what school were you attending before going to TGS? 

Bailey: I went to Rangi Ruru Girls' school before i found TGS online.

T.I.S: Do you ever miss your family back home? 

Bailey: Of corse! Sometimes it's really sad and I get home sick a lot, but since we are always doing things and have so much opportunities I generally forget about it & it makes me feel better. 

T.I.S: Thats sucks being so far away from home, but i guess it's worth it with all the different cool things you are doing.

Bailey: Yeah, Definitely.

T.I.S: Right, so our next question for you is What has your favourite experience you've had during you're time travelling? 

Bailey: It would definitely be when we snorkelled in the Galapagos island. It was soooo Amazing, I loved it, We saw Stingrays and beautiful fishes, I will never forget that one. 

T.I.S: That sound so cool, I bet people would die to do that, So lucky you are! Thanks for coming today for the interview, We will publish this in the T.I.S times! 

Bailey: Well thanks for having me, I had heaps of fun talking about my experiences.

Link to original article


No comments:

Post a Comment